Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Hysterical Blindness



This is mostly for Alex because I'm worried, but can be a warning to all:


"Dozens of partygoers at an outdoor rave near Moscow last week have lost partial vision after a laser light show burned their retinas, Russian health officials said on Monday." --Courtesy Reuters




Please. be. careful.


In other news, here is a photograph of a chicken with teeth like I was talking about. Hey, pretty pretty, turn that shit upside down.
Also related, my mother used to tease my brother and tell him that he had butt teeth that would bite his hand if he didn't wipe quickly enough. So I don't know exactly what the moral of her story was, but I always kind of figured that the butt teeth thing was more of an asset (should they exist). Plus, unless my brother was digging in his heiney-hoo, how would the teeth bite his fingers (unless he had a jacked up butt grill)? Salud.

2 comments:

Alexandra said...

OMG I told three people yesterday about people getting their eyes lasered off at a rave. sowmputacious!

shayne t! said...

sowmputacious! ahahahaha!